Wednesday, August 26, 2020

We need a neutered down, screen-less switch. Hear me out.

My switch has never left the dock. My wife and I play often, but always at home on our 75" TV. There is no need for it to be portable. I wish there a version for people like me. What takes up most of the space inside the switch? The battery and the screen. Now add to that the dock, and you have something way larger than it needs to be. Now think about a switch with no screen, and no battery. How much smaller would it be?

It would be TINY. It would be smaller than an AppleTV. So small in fact it could just be attached to the back of any TV with velcro/double sided tape and a short HDMI cable. It would be a lot cheaper too. Am I just dreaming or is this something Nintendo may some day consider?

submitted by /u/puhleeez
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment