Friday, August 28, 2020

Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix, or Pokémon Black/White 1 for the Nintendo DS This Christmas?

Hey everybody. I know Christmas may seem a little far off, but it’s fast approaching. This summer, I really have been stuck between as of recently, whether I should pick up Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2 for Switch, or get both Pokémon Black/White 1 for the Nintendo DS.

I already have SpongeBob Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated, and all the gen 4 games except for Platinum and SS. I have no gen 5 games. I don’t really want Ultra Sun/Moon because those games are hardly different from Sun/Moon, which I already have.

I recently got back into Pokémon, and it’s great as it ever been.

I only have to get the Unova games now, being B/W1, in order to have all of the recent generations of Pokémon not counting third versions or sequels as mentioned before.

Do you guys think I should rather get: Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2 for Nintendo Switch, OR Pokémon Black/White 1 DS, OR get all three this holiday? Thank you!!

submitted by /u/tigericky
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment