Monday, December 28, 2020

Was Xenoblade Chronicles X generally not well liked by fans or simply fell under the radar due to releasing on the WiiU

Xenoblade Chronicles X was the only xenoblade I played (i'm meaning to get to XC 1 and 2!). I was really sold by the trailers from the game, a big open world, mech fighting and wide exploration, a dark toned game. Since this was my first xenoblade I have no pre-concieved notions about what to expect. I really enjoyed what I played of the game!

However I never hear X mentioned when talking about the franchise, obviously the first chronicles game gets a lot of the attention and the 2nd one gets talked about since it was released during this current console cycle and apparently had a great DLC campaign.

So I wonder, do people simply not like X or did it just fall under the radar? Is it a lot different from Xenoblade Chronicles 1?

submitted by /u/Koolaidmoonwalk
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment