Saturday, December 26, 2020

I found an unreleased Game Boy add-on after 28 years - and it works.

Hi. My name is Liam Robertson. I'm a researcher who works with Did You Know Gaming on YouTube to uncover lost video games. I spent much of this year working to uncover an unreleased Gameboy add-on called the WorkBoy. It was a keyboard add-on being developed by Fabtek and Source in collaboration with Nintendo and appeared at CES 1992 but disappeared shortly after that. I was finally able to get my hands on a prototype and it still works! I made a documentary about my research into the project and how I obtained the prototype. It's a long, crazy story with many twists. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZcrPM-jDqY

I hope you find it interesting. A piece of lost Nintendo history is saved!

submitted by /u/LiamRobertsonGHS
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment