Thursday, April 30, 2020

Does the Nintendo E-Reader work in Europe? (And is it worth getting?)

I was planning to just pick one up cheap online, but then I found out they never released it here for some reason (apparently they thought “the market wasn’t healthy enough” or something).

I’m in the UK, and I have found somebody selling one cheapish, but idk if it’s worth getting it.

For starters, I only own a DS Lite, so if I’m getting one it’s only for the future where I’ll hopefully own a GBA.

On top of that, I’ll also likely need to get any and all cards imported from one of the countries it released in (Japan, North America and, surprisingly, Australia), and the shipping could be expensive for something that could be extremely cheap.

I also have no idea if the E-Reader works with GBA’s over here. I assume there’s not a PAL - NTSC difference between the two, but if there is it would be pointless to buy it.

submitted by /u/Bi_my_oh_my
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment