Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Has Fe be rereleased? No, not the Fire Emblem game

I was browsing the eShop last night and noticed Fe was listed under “New Releases" with a release date of 1/20/20. I've owned this game on Switch for almost a year now already and Internet says it first came out in 2018.

My initial thought was that it somehow got auto-listed as “New" because of a tag mixup with TMS #FE but that game's release was listed as 1/17/20 so that may not be the case. My other thought is maybe there was a big patch, or even that it got delisted at some point and was just recently relisted but I can't find any information about any recent news anywhere. Unfortunately it's a fairly small indie game so it's not like there's a subreddit or wiki I can check.

Anyone have any info on why this may have happened? If there were some changes to the game I may want to jump back in and do some of the post-game I ignored.

submitted by /u/Scunosi
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment