I hope this is the right place to ask this. This is my 1st time posting on Reddit. I recently ordered a refurb 3ds xl from Nintendo's website, and heard nothing for 5 days. On Oct. 9th, I finally got an email saying it shipped. I went to their site to track it, but it says there's no tracking info present. The status of the order says "Complete", which sounds to me like something that has already arrived at the customer's house, not something that shipped 1 day ago.
Sorry if this is a dumb question. I have really spotty cell service at my house and don't feel like driving out on a Saturday just to call their support number (unless it DOES turn out that the order could have been stolen or somehow mixed up somewhere).
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here
No comments:
Post a Comment