Saturday, October 10, 2020

Expect absolutely nothing from the new Story content in Pikmin 3 Deluxe.

I am a big Pikmin fan and I am very happy the game is coming to the Switch, I will be picking it up on Switch as well. But I just saw the preview from Andre, from GameXplain and well... the prologue is basically just Challenge mode with Olimar and Louie. It’s a bit of a shame considering I thought it would be like a short campaign like Xenoblade Future Connected. This is also seen in Nintendo minutes video with the game. Maybe the Epilogue is different even if I don’t expect it to be different, I don’t really know, but it is a bit of a bummer it isn’t an extra campaign.

However, if you’ve never played Pikmin 3 before, get ready for a tremendous experience. It is a great title.

submitted by /u/AfroChamp89--
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment