Sunday, March 28, 2021

Here was an idea I came up of a Sonic Mania style Mario game (by that I mean a classic Mario game complete with Classic style graphics)

So I decided to redo my post from last night after seeing the comments and see it removed by the moderators :( , also I was to lazy to use capitol letters (why do they want me to use them) , anyway I'm going to start, so the art style would have gotten the early 90s promotion style (example: Super Mario World Box art) and have different characters to play as, Bowser included as I was thinking of a new villain. anyway here is the list of characters along with their movesets

Mario- His classic moveset, maybe with wall kick (I need criticism on all this)

Luigi- He gets the flutter jump but won't be slippery

Wario- I was thinking of his Wario Land 4 moveset or something similar

Waluigi (I actually like the character, screw the memes)- he will be faster than Wario and have a slide kick

DK and Diddy- So i think people don't want him in a main Mario game because he pretty much is now his own character (I guess), I think it would be an interesting idea, anyway maybe you can switch between DK and Diddy and maybe have the same moveset from the DKC game

Bowser- He'd probably get a beat em up style moveset

Bowser Jr.- Clown cart for him to move around in and maybe have his paintbrush

anyway that's all I have to say, Like I said, Nintendo won't really do something like this but I wanted to share this online and see what people would think, anyway I hope I don't get panned in the head for basically reposting last nights post. (maybe I shouldn't have done it)

submitted by /u/MooDslayer3
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment