Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Who's realized they've been misremembering a favorite game sequence after they return to replay the game?

For me, it's Super Mario Sunshine. All these years I really loved the way one episode leads to another in the games, like cleaning up Ricco Harbor and then getting to Blooper Surf in the Harbor, or Petey Piranha coming back to mess up Bianco Hills after you clean it up the first time and get rid of him.

One sequence I thought I remembered all these years was the Mirror episode at Gelato Beach ending with you waking up the Wiggler and it getting mad, then the next Episode deals with you calming it down.

Turns out I was all wrong, youburn the sleeping Wiggler to death in the Mirror Episode, then Murder a second Wiggler right after!

I wanted to check to see if anyone else found out their memory was playing tricks on them after coming back to a favorite nintendo game years later.

submitted by /u/cehteshami
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment